Heavy Lifting & TransportationAgricultureMarine Charters, Sales & Service
Port Freeport is an independent governmental body authorized by an act of the Texas Legislature in 1925. The Port is governed by a board of six commissioners that each serve six-year staggered terms. The Commissioners are elected by the districts’ voters, and our district encompasses 85% of Brazoria County. Port Freeport is located approximately 60 miles south of Houston, Texas and is accessible via state highway 36, and highway 288.