With over 20,000 residents, the county seat, and located
14 miles from Port Freeport and 28 miles from Houston,
Angleton is positioned perfectly for business and residential
development. The population within 10 minutes from
downtown Angleton is roughly 23,000, and within 30 minutes
the population swells to 200,700.
Angleton is located strategically to many transportation services and corridors to meet the transportation needs of any
family or business. Angleton is accessible via state highways
288, 35, and 523.
• Near major transportation routes by car,
plane or train
• Steady growth in property value and sales
• Several new commercial, retail and
• Continued focus on revitalizing downtown
• Many public works and parks
• New city magazine to keep the community